Gratitude can make you feel peacful, remembering the gratitude that u can have and keep reminding your self with it, yet showing it to yourself and to others
Will help even more to feel Helpfull, Thankful, happier even more releived and comfortable
Your eyes will guide you in a way to the beauty arround you, in your self, others, and in life it self.
You may even enjoy your daily tasks although those boring once that you whipe doing them each and everyday.
Here are some ways to feel and show gratitude
Show Gratitude to People Who Love You
1. Share a specific example of something they did for you and how it made a difference in your life.
2. Do something little but thoughtful for them—like clean up after dinner!
3. Give a long, intimate hug; or if you know they don’t like hugs, stick out your hand for a handshake to cater to their preferences and make them smile.
4. Tell them you’re there if they have anything they want to talk about—and let them know they have your full attention.
5. Give them something of yours that you think they would enjoy, and let them know specifically why you want them to have it.
6. Invite them to do something you know they’ve always wanted to do.
7. Encourage them to try something you know they want to try, but haven’t yet because they’re scared.
8. Offer to do something you know they don’t enjoy doing, like organizing their closet or mowing their lawn.
9. Compliment them on a talent, skill, or strength that you admire.
10. Look them straight in the eyes and say, “You make the world a better place.”
Show Gratitude for Yourself
1. Make a list of ways you’ve impressed yourself lately.
2. Treat yourself to something you enjoy, like a pedicure or a massage.
3. If someone compliments you, thank them and let them know you’re proud of that skill, talent, or accomplishment.
4. Compliment yourself—say it while looking in the mirror, write it in a journal, or jot it on a sticky note and put it on your fridge.
5. Give yourself time to enjoy a passion you’re sometimes too busy to fit in.
6. Take an inventory of all the good things you’ve done for other people and the world.
7. Write yourself a love letter. Seriously, start with “Dear” (and insert your own name) and describe all the things you admire about yourself
8. Let go of any conditions you have for being kind to yourself which means that you appreciate even if you didn’t accomplish or do anything specific.
9. Schedule a date with yourself an afternoon or evening that’s all about you.
10. Share the beauty that is in you with the people around you, knowing they’re fortunate to have you in their lives.